Copyright © 1996-2007 Pioneer Europe NV - Haven 1087, Keetberglaan 1, B-9120 MELSELE (BELGIUM). All rights reserved.
Copyright in these documents published on the Pioneer Europe NV Service dedicated Web Site, called "European Service Web Site", is owned by Pioneer Europe NV.
Pioneer Europe NV authorizes you to download and reproduce the documents, information and firmware available on this European Service Web Site subject to the following conditions, for informational, internal, non-commercial purposes only, provided that the above copyright notice appears in each and all copies of the documents or portions thereof, and in accordance to the conditions set forth by the non-disclosure below.
Pioneer Europe NV specifically retains all rights, including copyright, which it may have in data, files and/or images, text and the multimedia they contain. Commercial publication, copying or redistribution of these documents or portions thereof in any manner for personal or corporate gain is prohibited.
Access to and use of the Pioneer Europe NV European Service Web Site, at service.pioneer-eur.com, constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These documents are prepared and provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purposes. In no event shall Pioneer Europe NV be liable for any damages, including without limitation, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of these documents.
These documents may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to these documents; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of these documents. Specifications and design of the Pioneer products described or illustrated in these documents are subject to possible changes without prior notice. Pioneer products offered for sale may differ therefore from those described or illustrated in these documents due to these changes. Consequently, these documents are not to be treated as representations as to the current availability of products as described or as to products actually offered for sale.
Pioneer Europe NV provides access to international information and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Pioneer products, that are not announced (readily) available in a particular country. Such reference does not imply that Pioneer Europe NV in your country intends to announce such products. All actions resulting from a search of this information must be related to solutions using only products announced by Pioneer Europe NV in your country.
"Dolby", the double-D symbol, "Pro Logic", "Surround EX" and "Dolby Digital" are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
"DTS", "DTS-ES Extended Surround", "Neo:6" and "DTS Digital Surround" are registered trademarks of Digital Theater Systems, Inc.
Lucasfilm and THX are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd.
The i.LINK interface is also known as IEEE1394 or FireWire. FireWire is a trademark. "i.LINK" and the "i.LINK" logo are
trademarks of Sony Corporation.
"SACD" and "Super Audio CD" are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Pioneer incorporates "TruSurround" technology under license from SRS Labs, Inc.
"ShowView" is a registered trademark of Gemstar Development Corporation.
"BBE" and BBE Symbol are registered trademarks of BBE Sound Inc.
"Windows media", and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
(c) 2004 by Pioneer Europe NV
This is to confirm the following conditions in dealing with the information, documents and firmware (hereinafter referred to as "Information") provided by the Pioneer Europe NV European Service Web Site (hereinafter referred to as "Pioneer") to the Service Providers (hereinafter referred to as "Recipient") for the purpose of Recipient’s maintenance service on products of Pioneer group companies.
1) Recipient confirms that Information provided by Pioneer to Recipient through the European Service Web Site shall be used only for the purpose of Recipient’s maintenance service on products of Pioneer group companies.
2) Recipient confirms that Information shall not be disclosed to any other third party from the time of receipt of Information by Recipient and shall be used with the same degree of care, to avoid disclosure of Information, as Recipient gives with respect to its own proprietary information of like importance.
3) Recipient confirms that no part of Information shall be duplicated without prior written consent by Pioneer except for the production of reasonable number of hard-copies (copies on paper) (hereinafter referred to as "Hard-copies") from Information described in 1) above necessary to accomplish the purpose of Recipient’s maintenance service on products of Pioneer group companies. Exception is made regarding Instruction Manual delivery to end-users.
4) Recipient confirms that upon Pioneer’s request all Information (together with any duplications and Hard-copies) shall be returned to Pioneer or destroyed at Pioneer’s option, shall be either erased completely from computer system, provided by Pioneer to Recipient through the European Service Web Site, as the case may be.
5) Recipient shall notify Pioneer immediately upon the discovery of any unauthorized use or disclosure of Information, and shall take a proper action for it required by Pioneer and have responsibility to prevent further unauthorized use or disclosure of Information.
7) Use and protection of Username and Password. Recipient is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Username and Password. Recipient remains responsible for all uses of your authorized access to and usage of the European Service Web Site.
8) Recipient shall use the provided Information only for the purpose as described above in 1), and shall be held liable for all damages and arm to Pioneer group companies resulting from unauthorised use or distribution. In the case that any Pioneer group company suffers damages from unauthorized use or disclosure of Information by Recipient, Recipient shall, upon request of such Pioneer group company, take every possible action at Recipient’s responsibility and expenses in order, to stop such practice, and for such Pioneer group company to recover damages resulting from such unauthorized use or disclosure of Information.